We are looking for an Investment Manager to join our team at Evolver Equity, a private equity firm based in Mariehamn, investing in and developing Nordic small and medium-sized companies.
As an Investment Manager, you will have a central role in evaluating and acquiring new companies. We consider your role instrumental in the value creation of our portfolio companies, helping them realize their inherent potential.
Who you are:
You are a responsible team player and highly motivated by achieving results. As a person you are curious and analytical with a genuine interest in finance. You have previous experience from similar roles and feel passionate about helping small and medium sized companies in the Nordics to grow and prosper. You recognize the importance of sustainability and ESG and value equality and diversity.
What you do:
- Demonstrate Evolver’s values in all engagement with our stakeholders
- Have responsibility for the financials before, during and after transactions
- Work actively with value creation in our portfolio companies
- Analyse and evaluate potential deals
- Drive the due diligence processes
What we expect:
- High work ethics and integrity
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Investment Banking in private equity or family office environments
- Excellence in financial modelling, valuation, strategy and accounting principles
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to present complex topics in simple ways
- Proficient English and Swedish
- Willingness to travel, especially in Finland and Sweden.
Who we are:
Evolver Equity Ltd. is a private equity firm investing in and developing Finnish and Swedish SMEs. We are proud to contribute to the movement towards a more sustainable society. Our mission is to help companies accelerate their growth and realize their inherent potential with know-how, tools and capital. Founded in 2009, today all investments are executed by Evolver Fund I LP, funded by top-tier Nordic institutional investors.
We are located in Mariehamn, Åland, at an ideal location for an investment expert operating both in Finland and Sweden.
What we offer you:
- Position in a dynamic private equity company with broad-ranging responsibilities
- Meaningful role with the opportunity to contribute to building Nordic growth companies
- Open and collaborative company culture
The role of Investment Manager is based in our offices in Mariehamn, Åland. We expect you to travel especially in Finland and Sweden and support flexible working.
What to do next?
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? If so, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interviewing candidates already during the application period, so feel free to submit your application as soon as possible and at the latest on 31st August – we are looking forward to talking with you!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Lasse Kittelsen, Managing Partner, at +358 40 7621230, email@example.com. More information on Evolver Equity is available at www.evolverequity.com.
Evolver promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages all genders and people from diverse backgrounds to apply for the role.